DaD4 (Dash around St Davids)
Dash around St Davids
Newport to Abergavenny up the A4042
When approaching Abergavenny and before the Heads of the Valleys roundabout take the left turn towards Llanfoist.
Through Govilon to the Heads of the Valleys roundabout at Gilwern, straight across towards Crickhowell on the A4077.
At Bwlch turn right up the B4560 towards Llangors, up to Talgarth.
At the roundabout at Bronlly take the third exit towards Glasbury, take the first left to Llyswen.
Continue straight on the A470 Builth Wells, through Builth continuing on the A470 to Rhayader.
In Rhayader turn left onto West Street on the B4518 towards Devils Bridge.
At Devils Bridge turn left onto A4120 towards Aberystwyth, follow road to the sea front and pier.
Break for lunch
Leaving Aberystwyth on the A487 South. Follow the A487 passed Abereraeron, Aberporth and Cardigan.
Before getting to Newport take small private road to Llwyngwair Manor Hotel.
On the Sunday I suggest riding across to Carmarthen and then up to Llandovery, Brecon, Abergavenny and home?
Route details to be circulated separately but this will follow a similar route to the one I used last September.
• Please ask for Marilyn when making your booking.
• When making your booking, please mention you are with the “Airbus Motorcycle Riders Club”.
• B&B £75 per room (double/twin).
• You will have to pay £20 deposit when booking.
• If you are willing to share a twin room, then please mention this when booking.
This will make the best use of the rooms available.
• In addition to hotel rooms, there are a couple of S/C Apartments having two rooms containing 1 x double & 2 single beds. (breakfast can be bought separately)
The rooms will be held until Friday 27th February. After that date they will be offered to any other enquirer.
I hope you can join us on this trip – more details regarding meeting time, place, etc. will be announced closer to the date.